Diploma in Panchkarma
Diploma in Panchkarma
Diploma in Panchakarma is a two-year diploma course in the field of Ayurveda which covers the various fields of Ayurveda to produce world-class professionals within the niche of the ayurvedic healthcare domain.
Diploma in Panchkarma at Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) imparts students’ knowledge about performing the Panchkarma therapies for the purpose of Shamanaand Shodhana Chikitsa which includes detoxification & purification procedures and requires the advanced clinical knowledge and understanding. The course also comprehends students about Shamanatherapies techniques and antiquities which are used for the purpose of pacification, the external calming procedures and regimen without internal cleansing.
The well-comprehended and advanced program at DBHCAH provides students with well-versed, relevant and advanced knowledge and information regarding the domain. Besides practical and theoretical aspects of a subject, the institute also provides students with the hands-on approach and learning through experimentation that goes beyond the regular classroom experience.
Highlights Of The Program
- Institute possess on-campus hospital, and thus the students get a hand on experience of dealing with patients and of the various other processes involved in the field of Ayurveda.
- The institute has its very own herbal garden and hence allows students to implement their learning.
- To provide a perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge institute keeps arranging Conferences/Guest Lectures/Seminars/Symposiums/Workshops/Industrial Visits.
- Institute offers up to date doctor’s library and Ayurveda library to help students get equipped with all the possible learning resources.
- Institute offers state-of-art infrastructure and hence provides students with smart classrooms and well-equipped advanced laboratories to enhance the teaching-learning process.
- Institute provides dedicated and experienced teachers and follows a rigorous and advanced course curriculum to nurture proficient and advanced professionals.
It is a career offering in nature and presents several job opportunities for candidates after its positive completion. Diploma in Panchkarma depending upon your ability, interest and aptitude set, you can work in the following areas:
- Medical Officer/ Doctor at Government and Private Ayurvedic Hospitals.
- Ayurveda Speciality Centres (Panchakarma, Ksharsutra, Netra)
- National Ayush Mission
- Research (Central, state, private Institutions)
- Medical Tourism
- Health centre
- Academic(Teaching at U.G./PG institutions), etc